- Home Links
- Financial Transparency
The City of Chickasha is committed to being financially transparent to our citizens and making every effort to deliver financial information that is readily accessible and available. Financial reports are provided by the Finance Department to promote transparency and accountability.
The Financial Summary shows data for the most recent fiscal year.
Budgets & Audits
The adopted budget is a means of presenting the overall plan to accomplish the City of Chickasha’s objectives during the coming year.
- Fiscal Year 20-21 Budget (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 19-20 Budget (PDF) | Summary (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 18-19 Budget (PDF) | Fiscal Year 18-19 Audit (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 17-18 Budget (PDF) | Fiscal Year 17-18 Audit (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 16-17 Budget (PDF) | Fiscal Year 16-17 Audit (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 15-16 Budget (PDF) | Fiscal Year 15-16 Audit (PDF)
Online Check Registers | View a listing of checks issued for the payment of goods & services.
Credit Card Statement | A monthly list of purchases made via credit card, broken down by purchaser.
Claims List | A statement of payments made to vendors during a specified period, showing the total amount paid from each fund. The claims list is provided to City Council at each meeting.
Payroll Report | Shows the amount paid per cycle, categorized by fund.
Sales Tax Deposits
Use Tax Deposits
These financial documents are kept in accordance with the City of Chickasha’s records retention policy. Click here to view archives available on our website. If you have any questions or would like to request records not available online, please contact the City Clerk.